This page gives you specific references related to rice-husk pyrolysis technology. I’ve listed these for your own further research and/or building your very own Belonio type stove.
Here is an incomplete list of more technical documents:
- Handbook for rice-husk gas stove. By Alexis T. Belonio. 2005.
- Design of a continuous type rice husk gasifier stove and power generation device for Bangladesh household. By Belonio & Bhuiyan. 2012.
- Utilization of rice-husks in the production of renewable energy. Power-points. By A.T. Belonio. 2014
- Design of a Rice Husk Gasification Cook Stove for Rural Nicaragua. By Lockman, Pare, Edwards, Vo, Nguyen, and Wilson. 2010.
- Continuous-type remote rice-husks stove for cottage industry. By Belonio, Sicat and Cuaresma. 2011
- Batch-type rice husk gas stove. By Belonio and Ligisan. 2011.
- Micro-gasification: cooling with gas from dry biomass. A collaborative manual. 2013.
- Making waste our greatest resource. By Olivier, De Smet, Hyman, and Pare. 2011.
- TLUD Gasifier Cookstove Developments in 2007.
- Clean up after yourself: the optimal pricing mechanism for the creation of a world carbon
neutral energy economy
- Paper Lan Anh 07 NOv
- Biochar_Mekuria et al 2013-FCR
- upland rice biochar north Laos
- Biochar Treatment and its Effects on Rice and Vegetable Yields in Mountainous Areas of Northern Vietnam
- Origins, History and Future of TLUD Micro-gasification and Cookstove Advancement, Anderson 2015
Here are some other rice-husk stoves or similar projects, listed by country:
If you’d like me to add to these lists, please send me your suggested links using this form.
Thank you very much!